Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clean, Shiny Fangs

Bella got her teeth cleaned this week.  Here's before:

And here's after:


I'm sure it's the lighting, but I think they actually do look whiter in the second photo.

Poor Bella.  Kitty teeth-cleaning is done under anesthesia, and as the vet told me, the more fat they have, the longer the effects last.  In case you haven't noticed, Bella is not a cat who has missed many meals.  The procedure was done Monday morning, and she was still a little wobbly in the hind legs on Wednesday.  

She's all better now, though.  And with cleaner, shinier teeth.

3 comments:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Both of my boys have had their teeth cleaned. Calvin was a like a drunk monkey after he came home. He couldn't sit still and literally ran very wobbly laps around the house for quite some time. Doogie was just... stoned. He just sat around with dilated eyes, staring at nothing.

Bella's teeth look lovely now!

Sue said...

I remember reading that post about your kitties! I'm glad Bella was pretty placid for the most part - watching her try to do things was so pathetic. She tried to stand up on her hind legs to reach her food drawer and just fell over on her back. So pitiful...

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment back!!!!
That is a .... well, I was going to say beautiful, but I think it is very ... wistful, sort of. I love it!!
It's funny, there is a little tiny bar of music that is in most of his (John William's) music. Just repeats its self differently.
I also just found this piece called "Sea," you'll have to come listen to it.
Well, I have to go, so
Adios, y hasta luega!!! (Sorry, I have a lot of extraneous Spanish phrases in my head, begging to be let out. :)
-Kate