Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eggs

My sister (Bella's Aunt) convinced me yesterday that I should really dye Easter eggs with Bella.  So I fished from the top of the refrigerator the egg-dying kit that's been languishing there for the past year.  I boiled some eggs, and we got down to the business of egg-dying.
Hmmmm...this looks kinda interesting...

Heh, heh...they roll!

You're goin' down, Mr. Egg!

Me:  Bella!
Bella:  Oh.  Sorry, mom.

In the end, Bella just couldn't stop giving the eggs the evil eye,

and she was worried about getting the white tips of her paws messed up.  When it comes right down to it, she's just the slightest bit vain.
So I ended up doing most of the dying.  They turned out pretty well, and I think Bella enjoys them.

It's just that now she's waiting for them to hatch.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! rotfl!!!
Bella does know she is a cat, right? And not a chicken??
Oh, and by the way, I looked up "liso y sedoso" and it does mean "smooth and silky."
I changed my template again and added new music. Could you come by and tell me if the music is too haunting? I'm not sure if it is or not.
Anyway . . .
-Kate

Unknown said...

Good.
I thought it sort of went with the template . . . it really reminds me of that movie about the Scottish child . . what was it . . . oh yea, The Secret of Roan Innish. :)
It's very easy to change the template, all you have to do is go to the layout button on your dashboard, and when you click that you should have another menu of sorts up top, and one should say choose new template.
Happy Easter to you too!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Bella should be vain - she's gorgeous! Loved her look eyeing those eggs.

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

You are one brave woman to have all those bowls of dye around a cat who wants to bat stuff around!

I dye eggs with my friends every year on Good Friday. One of my friend's cats was most insistent about needing attention while we were doing it. I tried not to get any dye on her white spots while petting her.

Craig said...

:-)

The pics are EXCELLENT.